Experian QAS and Perceptive Software Announce Partnership
- Leading higher education software solutions providers Experian QAS and Lexmark’s Perceptive Software announce a partnership.
- By integrating Experian QAS contact data quality software into the Perceptive DataTransfer product, Perceptive Software delivers bulk address verification, taking data quality one step further for its higher education customers. Experian QAS tools will be included as an integral part of the Perceptive DataTransfer solution.
- Perceptive DataTransfer is designed for the higher education market using the most advanced data matching algorithms. Information from web forms, data files and any other source provided is automatically uploaded, dramatically minimizing staff time and training required to ensure data integrity. Perceptive DataTransfer quickly and seamlessly integrates with the institution’s enterprise systems, to easily scale across campus.
- Experian QAS is an address data quality software pioneer whose products capture, validate, cleanse, standardize and enrich customer contact information.
- Perceptive Software process and content management products and solutions for higher education are available on multiple platforms including desktop, web and mobile to meet each institution’s unique requirements. Perceptive Software also offers multiple integration options into each institution’s unique business application. Perceptive Software currently provides process and content management solutions to more than 700 colleges and universities worldwide, and is deployed on more than 1,400 campuses.
“By integrating Perceptive Software and Experian QAS address verification software, institutions are able to further increase data accuracy by validating, correcting and enhancing address information. Address cleansing reduces returned mail, increases deli
Unresolved compilation problems: Only a type can be imported. com.lexmark.wcm.common.eloqua.EloquaConstants resolves to a package EloquaConstants.ELOQUA_SERVLET_URL cannot be resolved to a type
Cannot serve request to /content/psw/www-perceptivesoftware-com/en_us/company/news/news-announcements/2013/experian-qas-and-perceptive-software-announce-partnership.html on this server
ApacheSling/2.4 (jetty/9.2.9.v20150224, Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.8.0_65, Linux 4.1.10-17.31.amzn1.x86_64 amd64)