Perceptive Software Chosen by World Vision International to Help Streamline Operations Worldwide
- Perceptive Software announces that World Vision International, the international Christian humanitarian organization, has selected Perceptive Software’s Content (enterprise content management) platform to support the agency’s global accounts payable and procure-to-pay automation initiative.
- Perceptive Content will be delivered as a cloud-based solution to help enable automated processing and increased visibility of workflow processes integrated with Infor Sun Systems, Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and IBM applications. The solution capabilities will be offered to World Vision’s offices in nearly 100 countries.
- Perceptive Content delivers ease of implementation and compatibility across multiple geographies and security permissions, providing highly reliable document management capabilities for an organization that operates in many developing nations, where IT and internet resources are limited.
- As implemented, Perceptive Content will streamline the processing of the organization’s high volume of expense reports and invoices. By removing manual work from this process, more manpower and operating funds can be devoted to World Vision’s services to the poor.
- Stephen Pugh, partnership leader—financial shared services, World Vision International, said, “Perceptive’s system will give us the opportunity to devote more of our resources to helping the children and communities we serve.”
- Scott Coons, president and CEO, Perceptive Software, said, “By giving World Vision International a single, comprehensive platform for automating their global operations, Perceptive Software will deliver greater capabilities for internal control, increased productivity and better compliance with external regulations, freeing World Vision workers to spend less time in the back office and more time on the front lines of their humanitarian mission.”
World Vision International is a Christian humanitari
Unresolved compilation problems: Only a type can be imported. com.lexmark.wcm.common.eloqua.EloquaConstants resolves to a package EloquaConstants.ELOQUA_SERVLET_URL cannot be resolved to a type
Cannot serve request to /content/psw/www-perceptivesoftware-com/en_us/company/news/news-announcements/2013/perceptive-software-chosen-by-world-vision-international-to-help-streamline-operations-worldwide.html on this server
ApacheSling/2.4 (jetty/9.2.9.v20150224, Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.8.0_65, Linux 4.1.10-17.31.amzn1.x86_64 amd64)