Saint Luke’s Health System Plans for Significant Expansion of Lexmark’s Perceptive Software Solutions
- Lexmark’s Perceptive Software announces a local partnership with Kansas City-based Saint Luke’s Health System, which will expand its investment in Perceptive Software solutions to multiple departments throughout the system of hospitals and clinics.
- Saint Luke’s Health System will integrate Perceptive Software process and content management products with the organization’s Epic® Electronic Medical Record system. The integration with Epic will allow staff immediate access to the information they need in departments including Pharmacy, Scheduling and Health Information Management.
- Future plans call for Saint Luke’s Health System to implement Perceptive Software solutions into patient Registration and Patient Finance departments throughout the system, while expanding use of Perceptive Software’s solution for medical records to all clinics.
- Perceptive Software healthcare solutions complete the paperless medical record by delivering all patient content within the context of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), resulting in a comprehensive patient record that enables healthcare professionals to make better clinical, financial and operational decisions.
- Celebrating 125 years, Saint Luke’s Health System consists of eight hospitals, 1,000 beds and 38 clinics in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
About Perceptive Software (www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.