Experian QAS and Perceptive Software Announce Partnership
Perceptive Software to provide integrated Experian QAS address verification, taking data quality one step further for its customers.
SHAWNEE, Kan. – (28 Feb. 2013)
- Leading higher education software solutions providers Experian QAS and Lexmark’s Perceptive Software announce a partnership.
- By integrating Experian QAS contact data quality software into the Perceptive DataTransfer product, Perceptive Software delivers bulk address verification, taking data quality one step further for its higher education customers. Experian QAS tools will be included as an integral part of the Perceptive DataTransfer solution.
- Perceptive DataTransfer is designed for the higher education market using the most advanced data matching algorithms. Information from web forms, data files and any other source provided is automatically uploaded, dramatically minimizing staff time and training required to ensure data integrity. Perceptive DataTransfer quickly and seamlessly integrates with the institution’s enterprise systems, to easily scale across campus.
- Experian QAS is an address data quality software pioneer whose products capture, validate, cleanse, standardize and enrich customer contact information.
- Perceptive Software process and content management products and solutions for higher education are available on multiple platforms including desktop, web and mobile to meet each institution’s unique requirements. Perceptive Software also offers multiple integration options into each institution’s unique business application. Perceptive Software currently provides process and content management solutions to more than 700 colleges and universities worldwide, and is deployed on more than 1,400 campuses.
“By integrating Perceptive Software and Experian QAS address verification software, institutions are able to further increase data accuracy by validating, correcting and enhancing address information. Address cleansing reduces returned mail, increases delivery rates and saves money by avoiding surcharges and overhead costs,” said Dan Clawson, solutions marketing manager for higher education, Perceptive Software. “Key institutional departments such as admissions will be poised to not only effectively compete with their peer institutions, but also to realize operational efficiencies and cost savings, knowing that the prospective student addresses are accurate. This will lead to timely applicant communication and will add to improving prospective student experience with that institution.”
About Experian QAS
Experian QAS is an address data quality software pioneer. The company’s products capture, validate, cleanse, standardize and enrich customer contact information. Established in 1990 with offices throughout the United States, Europe and Asia Pacific, Experian QAS provides data validation software and services to more than 10,000 clients worldwide in retail, education, healthcare, insurance, finance, government and other sectors. For more information, visit http://www.qas.com.
About Experian Marketing Services
Experian Marketing Services is a global provider of integrated consumer insight, targeting and interactive marketing. We help brands from around the world intelligently interact with today’s dynamic, empowered and hyper-connected consumers. By coordinating seamless interactions across all marketing channels, we enable marketers to plan and execute superior brand experiences that deepen customer loyalty, strengthen brand advocacy and maximize profits. We call it Marketing Forward.
For more information, please visit http://www.experian.com/marketingservices.
Experian and the Experian marks used herein are service marks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
About Perceptive Software (www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.