Collect, secure and organize all of your content
Document imaging is essential technology for organizations today, providing structure to all of the unmanaged information needed to make processes more efficient and people more productive. Perceptive products for document imaging go far beyond the traditional, document-scanning approach to provide a complete foundation for collecting and retrieving all types of enterprise content.
Because in all industries, departments and roles, the amount and complexity of unstructured data — email, electronic files, multimedia, XML and hundreds of other formats in addition to scanned documents — continue to multiply even as technologies like ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems are deployed.
Through extensive experience and research, Perceptive Software has built innovative document imaging products that remove information obstacles and help customers operate at peak efficiency. So users across an organization can capture, store and index a virtually unlimited amount of content, creating a unified platform that fits seamlessly into an existing IT infrastructure.
- Capture all types of content easily from virtually any source enterprise-wide
- Make it accessible immediately to users within the context of a business process
- Consolidate information in one repository yet synch it with other technologies
Document imaging products from Perceptive offer highly intuitive features that help users collect all of their valuable information assets:
- Capture documents on demand from virtually any input device in any location
- Empower early information capture so users and processes benefit right away
- Automatically monitor and import email, files on the network and faxes
- Convert data and print streams into readable documents to improve usability
- Apply bar codes, patch codes and OCR/ICR for sophisticated processing
- Ensure high quality images with advanced cleanup technologies
Automated Indexing and Linking
- Automatically attach perfect metadata for fast, accurate content retrieval
- Link information automatically to related business applications and transactions
- Easily index content with unique requirements using unlimited metadata options
High Volume and Ad-Hoc
- Utilize high-volume document scanning devices and process large data files and print streams
- Capture single documents directly from MFPs, desktop scanners or PCs
- Collect large volumes of information from geographically dispersed locations
Case Study: Jones-Onslow Electric Membership Corp.
Providing better customer service with document imaging efficiency.
White Paper: Elements of Compliance
Discover the role document imaging plays in compliance initiatives.