Perceptive Process Analytics
Identify underlying process problems, not just visible symptoms
Ever-more complex business processes have left managers struggling not just to collect the process data that’s relevant to their operations, but to extract meaning from such data, locate the sources of problems, and ultimately act on what they’ve learned.
You need a tool that reveals more than just a momentary, isolated snapshot of performance. The best solution would let you see process metrics though a lens that offers:
- Operational insight: Beyond performance at the enterprise or department level, you need process metrics such as workload distribution and conformance to performance targets.
- Root cause analysis: You need detailed information about process execution, including who did what, when, to identify underlying problems instead of immediately obvious symptoms.
- Timeliness: Information must be current and reliable. As much as possible, you need understanding in time to react properly.
- Data-source aggregation: Combining data from different information systems would offer the most comprehensive picture.
- Actionability: Monitoring operational dashboards, or viewing information about specific operations from visual analytics, is useful—but what if you could also have pedals and a steering wheel?
Perceptive Process Analytics allows organizations to locate bottlenecks in their current operations and learn from past operations to improve their processes. It is comprised of:
- Process monitoring: Get real-time information on process status to allow immediate adjustment of the current situation through process, case, business rule, or workload configuration.
- Process analysis: Analyze aggregate process data to find causes of imperfections and improve performance.
- Process mining: The ability to analyze processes and identify the source of problems in a visual way represents one of the unique capabilities of the Perceptive Process family.
Features of process analytics include:
- Dashboards: Monitor the current situation.
- Visual, in-memory analysis: Move quickly through the visualization of data to confirm success or identify exceptional situations. Drill down quickly to deeper levels to identify the specific causes of problems. Move up to higher levels to get an overview. Examine data based on factors like team name, process type, region, illness, or product, to pinpoint specific insights or to filter out “noise” from the dataset.
- Business environment customization: Reports can be customized to the environment of the viewer or reader via the graphical Report Designer.
- Data-server architecture: Flexibly retrieve and load data from different data sources.
With Perceptive Process Analytics, your company can correct errors before they become problems, improve process performance and compliance, validate the success of the changes you’ve made, and gain confidence to focus on day-to-day tasks.
Empower your process experts to do more.
Datasheet: Business Insight
Understand worker and process productivity in complex enterprise environments.
Discover, analyze, and improve your processes.