Process and Content Management Solutions for Payroll
Reduce manual tasks to speed up payroll processes
Perceptive Software technology lets you connect payroll activities and information with human resources and financial departments to reduce errors and ensure easy access to documents and information for authorized users.
Using Content management and workflow functionality from Perceptive Software in your payroll processes, you can:
- Manage all payroll-related documents and information, such as attendance sheets, leave cards and tax forms, in a secure repository
- Give authorized users fast access to all documents related to a payroll period with a single click
- Direct payroll and other change requests through an easily configured workflow approval process
- Check in and check out shared documents to improve collaboration and protect document integrity
- Respond more efficiently to internal or external audits
- Keep confidential information secure with industry-leading security architecture that ensures sensitive files are viewed only by people with appropriate access
Article: How long do you need to retain payroll records?
To answer this question, you need to know if Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act affects record retention laws.
Blog: Does HR own your payroll function?
A money transaction that comes from a people decision. No wonder everyone has a different opinion about what to do with the Payroll team.
Report: IFO 2012 Data Capture Study
How are other organizations handling automation for their accounting processes? Find out in this study of 200 respondents from more than 15 industries, conducted by the Institute of Financial Operations.